Rafael Carreira (Teffa)
I have a degree in computer science at UNESP / IBILCE and I have specifics with security in computer networks and infrastructure. In addition to technology, I really enjoy DIY stuff, cooking crafts, hiking and camping.
I’m a DevOps Engineer at Limehome, We aim to be the largest European digital hospitality brand that provides the quality and consistency of a casual premium hotel room experience while retaining a fully digital customer.
Global Savings Group. DevOps Engineer.
Philips. System Analyst and Software DevOps Engineer.
GMG Internet Services. Sysadmin/DevOps Engineer with GIS enfasis.
Macromind. Sysadmin with web hosting and email enfasis.
ACME CyberSecurity Research. Computer and Network security reseach group at UNESP/IBILCE.
Universidade Estadual Paulista - UNESP Baichalor degree in computer science.
ETEC Philadelpho Golvea Neto. Technical computer course.
- Bash/Python scripting
- Zabbix, Graylog and Grafana for monitoring
- Docker and Swarm
- Jenkins, Git, Ansible and CloudFormation (CI/CD pipelines)
- QGIS, Mapserver and PostgreSQL (Postgis)
- Proxmox and KVM for on-premisse and AWS for cloud services
- Network tools (nmap, tcpdump, netcat, etc..)
- GIS tools (ogr/gdal, cdo, etc.. )
Areas of Expertise
- Unix/Windows Server and network security
- Server, Network and log monitoring
- CI/CD Pipelines and Automation
- Containers and Virtualization
- Deployment, migration and backup routines
- Webhosting/Email technologies
- GIS and Climate data