Ok, it is easier to buy dough when making pizza. Actually, it is much easier to just order a pizza. However, where would the fun be?
- 900g all-purpose flour
- 500ml warm water
- 15g salt
- 20g yeast (I usually use dry yeast for this recipe)
- Combine the flour, yeast and the warm water. Knead until smooth
- Add salt. Knead until dough is smooth and elastic (add more flour if needed)
- Let it rest for about 45m ~ 60m
- Spread dough in a oil greased pizza sheet
- Add toppings
- Bake for about 30 minutes in a preheated oven (430ºF ~ 220ºC)
Thanks to Leandro Gonçalves and Pâmela Ramos for the original recipe.