Tasty and easy no-knead slow fermentation bread.
Garlic and tomato Stecca
- 200g all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 dry yeast
- cool water
- olive oil
- rock salt
- slices of tomato and garlic
- Combine the flour, sugar, salt and yeast
- Add cool water and mix until you have a wet and sticky dough
- Let it rest for 12 to 18 hours. The surface will be dotted with bubbles and the dough is more than double in size.
- Generously dust a flat baking sheet with flour. Stretch the dough into 2 sticks, with the length of the baking sheet. Leave some space beetwen the loaves
- Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Add tomato and garlic topping.
- Let it rise again for about 30 minutes. Preheat the oven to 240 ºC (~464ºF)
- Bake for about 25 minutes, until the crust is golden